Friday, September 19, 2008

Ty's First Day of Preschool



Ty loved his first day of preschool. He had no problem with me leaving, just said "Bye Mom!" Probably because of his nursery experience at Church. Though he never cared when I left him in nursery either. He's just a very confident little boy. One of the mommy helpers told me that he was great, and that he had the "most energy" of all the kids. Could that be code for obnoxious? I hope not. When I arrived to pick him up 2 hours later I asked him if he was ready to go home. He replied "You go to your house, and I'll play." He wasn't ready for the fun to end!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh so darling! I always called the irritating kids "energetic", but I'm sure your sweet little guy was not irritating! I love how cute it is when the backpacks are almost as big as the kid!