Friday, June 15, 2007

Father's Day


I've been trying to think about what to get Travis, and our Dads for Father's Day. Whenever they want something, they get it, so what do we do for gifts? Fall back on the uncreative gift card? Travis loves electronic things, but he's very particular, and I can pretty much guarantee I'd get the wrong thing. Even though I can't think of what that "thing" might be. Maybe I'll leave Travis' dad's gift up to Travis, so I have 1/3 less to worry about. But who am I kidding? I'll still worry that it won't be a good enough gift. Good enough being thoughtful enough, useful enough, and appreciated enough. I want to give gifts that people are excited to get! I just have no clue what that would be. So, you know what I'll be thinking about the next 2 days. At least I know I can provide a great Father's Day dinner.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: